Thursday, March 27, 2008

India 2 Australia

I landed at cairns airport, Australia on 16th march via Singapore and Brisbane.
It was 27 hours of flight all together with stay at two airports and flying.
It’s a long journey from Patiala, Punjab, India to Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
It took hell out of me to complete all the process, be it completing legal papers, the financial matters, shopping and all that required to start a new life at a new place.
I am very much thankful to my friends, family and all the relatives, known and unknown person who helped me to reach where I am today.
Special thanks to my relatives who sponsored me and also those who can do anything for me. I got their support when I needed it most. It all goes well because I am lucky to have my entire dear and near one in my life. I could never planned all this study and living in Australia without support of my family and friends.

No comments: